The Survival Claw Grappling Hook combines a mechanical claw and a grappling hook. When it touches down naturally, the jaws are pushed open due to gravity. And the jaws close when reversed. Tie any rope or string that is firm enough for large weight to the ring buckle at the bottom, then use it for catching, removing bottle caps, and towing items. You can even use it as an emergency weapon!
This high-quality and durable Survival Claw Grappling Hook can be used in all kinds of outdoor activities. The hook claw reaches the highest level of hardness by using the oil quenching metal construction process and hence provides extreme operating reliability. The claws expand and collapse on demand, making it very easy to carry.
- Perfect 2 in 1 hook: Comes with one Survival Claw Grappling Hook in SUS304 stainless steel and one Bat Gear Tie.
- New unique and precise design: With an interesting and eye-catching appearance, it can grab objects with precision.
- Strong magnetic force: With two rubber O-rings to tighten and fasten the grappling hook.
- Small and compact: Folding claws can expand and collapse, making it easy to carry.
- Bat gear tie included: Used for emergency connections and hanging small items.
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Size: 150mm x 90mm