The Ordinary's AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is a 10-minute exfoliating facial. This derivative of plant origin has a lightweight, gel-like texture that varies in color seasonally, which may be apparent from time to time.
- AHAs / Alpha Hydroxyl Acids (Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric, Citric Acids) - exfoliate the skin's topmost surface for a brighter and more even appearance
- BHAs / Beta Hydroxyl Acids (Salicylic Acid) - exfoliate the skin with an extended function to help clear pore congestion
- Tasmanian Pepperberry Derivative - helps to reduce irritation associated with acid use
- Crosspolymer Form of Hyaluronic Acid - provides comfort
- Vitamin B5 - assists healing
- Black Carrot - provides antioxidant support
- Targets dullness & textural irregularities
- Deeply exfoliates
- Refines/improves skin texture & skin radiance
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes & helps fight visible blemishes
- Reduces the look of fine lines with continued use
- Recommended for dry, normal, oily, combination skin types
- pH: 3.5 - 3.7
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Does not contain alcohol, gluten, nuts, oil, silicone, parabens, sulfates
The Ordinary recommends performing a patch test prior to incorporating a new product into your skin care routine. Click here to view The Ordinary's Patch Testing Guide.
Use ideally in the PM, no more frequently than twice per week. Clean face and wait for skin to dry. Do not use on wet skin. Apply evenly across face and neck using your fingertips. Leave on for no more than 10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Precautions: This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. Recommended use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off. The formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.